Filter Press APS – Automatic Filter Press
The APS model is available from the plate size 630×630 mm and is mainly characterized by automation in the opening and closing phases of the Filter Press with automatic hydraulic power unit. The plate movement sequence is automatic and managed by an inverter with the possibility of adjusting the plate shifting times. APS is characterized by a frame with lateral beams and a push to close central hydraulic cylinder.
Available with fixed volume concamerated chamber plate and variable volume membrane plates in different configurations: full membrane, chamber and membrane mixed pack, interchangeable membrane and membrane block, central or angular feeding hole according to the different needs of the product to be filtered.
The Filter Press can be equipped, depending on the necessary filtration cycle, piping and instrumentation, designed to increase the level of automation of the production process in which the Filter Press must be inserted.
- Automatic end of filtration device
- Quality control of the filtrate
- Central collector expulsion at the end of the cycle with air or water and air
- Automatic depressurization of the filter press at the end of the cycle
- Washing of the panel in co-current or counter-current
- Panel drying with air or gas blowing before unloading
- Control of the weight of the panel unloaded with weighing cells
- Automatic high pressure type cloth washing system
- Automatic rain type cloth washing system
- Supervision and management of filtration parameters with customized software
- Remote assistance and remote connection module