Quality, Safety and Environment
Integrated Management System
The regulatory and legislative knowledge, the ability to manage projects in response to different and complex requests, as well as the presence of advanced markets and stringent operating conditions require excellent skills, which DIEMME SOIL WASHING has decided to pursue by embracing very structured organizational standards. Relevant objectives of this strategic plan are attention to Quality, Safety in the workplace and the Environment, objectives that are consolidated with the implementation of an Integrated Quality, Safety and Environment Management System; complies with the specifications of EN ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
DIEMME SOIL WASHING after having obtained the UNI EN ISO 9001 certification of its quality management system; integrated the management of the aspects of environmental protection and management of safety in the workplace, with the achievement in 2013 of the OHSAS 18001 and UNI EN ISO 14001 certification.
The three certificates were issued by the company CERTIQUALITY S.r.l.
In 2013 the company also implemented the new ISO 45001 certification.
Certificate ISO 9001
Certificate ISO 14001
Certificate ISO 45001
DIEMME SOIL WASHING operates in a global market, according to organizational models oriented to maximum efficiency, quality, and safety and environmental protection, basing its corporate structure on the certification of its integrated management system for Quality, Environment and Safety aspects, in accordance to ISO 9001, EN ISO 14001, ISO 45001 standard.
DIEMME SOIL WASHING considers the protection of the environment and its safeguarding to be of strategic importance and undertakes, in compliance with the laws and environmental regulations in force, to carry out its business by guaranteeing the safety and health of the personnel and third parties involved.
The existence of DIEMME SOIL WASHING and the policies for Quality, Safety and Environmental Protection implemented by the Company derive from its relationship with the Customer, a relationship that can be summarized in these fundamental aspects:
- Quality, compliance, safety and reliability of products and business processes
- Respect for the environment surrounding the Company and protection of the environment in which the designed systems and machinery must be installed
- Added value to the product given by specific services associated with it (customer assistance, laboratory and specialistic support activities; technical assistance, remote controlling, etc.)
- Price and reliability of executions
- Development and innovation in technical and application solutions
DIEMME SOIL WASHING considers the contribution of internal operators and its suppliers, with which specific objectives that concern the safeguarding of the principles expressed in this policy, to be of fundamental importance for achieving the set objectives.
DIEMME SOIL WASHING defines at least once a year, objectives for continuous improvement of environmental and business performance, applied according to market logic to all activities, products, processes implemented and ensures their prompt control with careful and constant monitoring.
Consistent with the guiding principles, DIEMME SOIL WASHING establishes the following objectives:
- Accurate and rigorous compliance with the legal requirements and environmental regulations in force
- Involvement of all suppliers of goods and services in the pursuit of environmental objectives
- Staff involvement, through information and training, regarding significant environmental, quality and safety aspects
- Regular control of activities that have a significant impact on the environment (discharges into water bodies, emissions into the atmosphere, management of hazardous waste, consumption of electricity) with the simultaneous definition of improvement objectives
- Creation of products, processes and services that meet the requests of the customer and other interested third parties, ensuring respect for quality, safety and the environment
- Careful use of natural resources, reducing consumption and waste in the production process and optimizing activities for the prevention of pollution
Because the world is our world and it is our future.
The UNI EN ISO 9001: 2015 COMPANY SYSTEM
The activities certified by the DIEMME SOIL WASHING Quality Management System develop in the design, development, manufacture, installation, marketing and assistance of:
- Soil washing and sediment washing plants
- Technological solutions, machines and technologies for solid – liquid separation
- Waste treatment plants and technologies
- Plant management services, laboratory activities and related specific consultancy
- IAF Sector 18, 28, 34, 35, 39