Filtration, solid – liquid separation, for industrial production processes
Solid/liquid separation is frequently one of the most complex phases in modern manufacturing processes. The ability to test products experimentally on a laboratory scale and on an industrial pilot plant, allows to verify, optimize and guarantee the results required by Customers. A qualified Company R&D team supports and develops in collaboration with Customers the best plant solutions through the application of innovative technologies in panel squeezing, panel washing, panel drying, automatic detachment of the panel from the filter clothes, total automation of the individual equipment, control and command automation of the technological line of filtration also through SCADA systems.
A wide category of solids and suspensions on water based and non-water based liquid, are successfully separated every day in the countless installations created by company DIEMME SOIL WASHING.
- filtration of inorganic pigments and dyes, iron oxides, zinc, titanium
- filtration of inorganic salts: carbonates and sulphates of calcium, barium, cadmium
- filtration of clay, kaolin, feldspars, silicates
- filtration of organic compounds: proteins, starches, polysaccharides
- filtration of broth cultures, plant extracts for the pharmaceutical industry
- filtration of mycelia and antibiotics
- filtration of oils and fats